The placement of your trees on your property is important. They can impact visibility, so you want to be sure they are not blocking your view of the road. They can also damage your foundation if they are too close to your home. Be sure to plant trees at least 10 feet away from your house to avoid foundation damage.
Inspect Trees Regularly
You should inspect your trees regularly for signs of disease or damage. If you notice any problems, be sure to call a professional tree service company right away.
Properly Trim Trees
Trees need to be properly trimmed to stay healthy and avoid hazards. Be sure to only trim branches that are dead or dying. You should also avoid topping trees, as this can cause them to become unstable.
Things to Look For in Your Trees With A New Home
When you move into a new home, it is important to inspect the trees on your property. You want to be sure they are healthy and not a danger to your home or family. Here are some things to look for:
- Dead or dying branches: Branches that are dead or dying can fall and damage your property or hurt someone. Inspect your trees regularly for dead or dying branches and have them removed by a professional if necessary.
- Cracks in the trunk: Cracks in the trunk can cause the tree to topple over in high winds. If you notice any cracks, consult a professional to see if the tree needs to be removed.
- Hanging limbs: Hanging limbs can also pose a danger to your property or family. Be sure to trim any branches that are hanging over your home or walkways.
- Vines: Vines can engulf trees and damage their bark. If you notice vines growing on your trees, have them removed by a professional.
- Root problems: Root problems can cause the tree to topple or damage your foundation. If you notice any root problems, consult a professional to see if the tree needs to be removed.
If you are unsure about the health of your trees or how to properly inspect them, consult with a professional tree service company. They will be able to help you assess the health of your trees and recommend any necessary treatments or removal services.
There are several reasons why you should work with a professional tree service company. First, they are experts in tree health and can assess your trees to determine if they are sick or in danger of falling. They can also provide you with advice on how to care for your trees and prevent problems in the future.
Professional tree service companies have the necessary equipment to safely trim or remove trees. They also have insurance to protect your property in case of any damage.
Working with a professional tree service company gives you peace of mind knowing that your property is safe from falling branches and other tree-related dangers.
When to Call a Professional Tree Service Company
If you notice any of the problems listed above or are unsure about your trees’ health, call a professional tree service company. They will be able to help you assess the situation and recommend the best course of action.